Regular Weekday Masses
Monday - Saturday:
8:00 AM and 5:30 PM
Anointing of the Sick after both Masses.
Benediction after 8:00 AM Mass.
Christ is the center of all we do...
Our parish community is a vibrant, loving, and compassionate place to nurture and live out our faith together. We welcome you, regardless of your struggles, your failures, or where you are on that journey. You are invited, accepted, and we are here to serve you!
The Pastor’s Welcome
Nothing from 02/22/2019 to 02/22/2019.
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Saint Patrick's Dinner Dance
9:00 am - 10:00 am
The Mass Video Series by Bishop Robert Barron - Free Event!
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Celtic Mass and Dinner
Latest News & Articles
- Our natural tendency when attacked is to protect ourselves; when we are attacked, we attack back. We respond to an …Read More »
- If I do not have love, I am nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, [love] …Read More »
- Please read Bishop Barron’s article on the abortion law passed recently in New York.Read More »
- The theme of this year’s Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) is “Responding to God’s Grace”. All that we are and will …Read More »
- Jacalynn is our new Tuesday evening yoga teacher, her class is at 5:30pm on Tuesdays. Come enjoy a great hour …Read More »
- In this past weekend’s Gospel reading from Luke, the scene in the synagogue marks the launch of the public ministry …Read More »