ASH WEDNESDAY MASS TIMES
8am 12pm 5:30pm 7pm
REGULAR WEEKDAY MASSES
Monday - Saturday:
8:00 AM and 5:30 PM
Anointing of the Sick after both Masses.
Benediction after 8:00 AM Mass.
Christ is the center of all we do...
Our parish community is a vibrant, loving, and compassionate place to nurture and live out our faith together. We welcome you, regardless of your struggles, your failures, or where you are on that journey. You are invited, accepted, and we are here to serve you!
The Pastor’s Welcome
POC: Fran Cardozo
AA - First Mira Mesa Mens Group
Latest News & Articles
- THE BARE MINIMUM… There are times when we try to get by with the bare minimum. Maybe we have scraped …Read More »
- The Augustinians are embracing Our Mother of Confidence as one of our favorite parish communities! Fr. Gary, Fr. Max and …Read More »
- Fr. Gary Sanders OSA, will present a Lenten workshop on March 14th from 9:00 a.m to Noon. The RCIA Scrutinies …Read More »
- This little light of mine… This Little light of mine…I’m gonna let it shine! Perhaps you are familiar with this …Read More »
- Unexpected moments… It was a day that started without an expectation of anything unusual. Simeon and Anna set about making …Read More »
- The Baptism of Jesus When in Rome, a visit to the Baptistry of the Basilica of Saint John Lateran is …Read More »