The ever popular Catholic Night at Petco Park is taking place on Friday, July 13th. Join your fellow Catholics from all across our San Diego Diocese, along with our Bishop and Auxiliary Bishop, as we unite for good times, good food, and good baseball.
We are taking a bus together so that you don’t need to worry about parking or rush hour driving.
Here are the details:
- Friday, July 13th, 2018
- Padres vs. the Chicago Cubs ( c’mon San Diegans, we need you there!)
- Bus leaves promptly at 4:30 pm ( By promptly, we mean pulling up of the parking lot by 4:30)
- Seats will be reserved for you in Section #131
- Tickets are $50. This includes the deluxe motor coach transportation & ballgame ticket
- We will meet up in the church parking lot
- Did I mention the free baseball hat? ( Hurry up! The free hats are almost all given away!)The design is A++ this year. You will be the envy one of everyone. Wear it with Catholic pride!
- You can purchase tickets through the rectory, or cut out the ticket request form from the bulletin.
- Further questions? Contact John Ohle at 619-905-3526 or via email at email@example.com