Our Mother of Confidence is responding to the Coronavirus pandemic in a number of ways to best support our parishioners.
or Want to Help?
Fill out this form
Call (619) 800-3598
- Prescription or Food Delivery
- Connect to Mass streaming
- Ride services
- Weekly Phone Checks
- Prayer Requests
We continue to pray for the health and well being of OMC Parishioners and the broader population, Healthcare Providers, Researchers, and our Government officials. Click HERE to submit your prayer request to the OMC Prayer Tree or to join the Prayer Tree and pray for others.
|There are many resources available to us to feed our faith during this time when we are apart. Here are just a few:
- Watch daily or Sunday Mass online from our diocese or Bishop Barron.
- Give Us This Day daily prayer resource. Includes free online and .pdf issues for March and April
- There are a number of Catholic Apps that may help you with your faith life.
- The Kid’s Bulletin is a weekly resource on the Sunday readings with games and cartoons.
- FORMED is a collection of video, audio and book resources on all topics of faith. Free for 40 days.
- Eucharist in Scripture is a six lesson study by Dr. Scott Hahn illuminating God’s plan through the Bible and Mass.
- There are a number of webinars and discussion groups on dealing with the Covid-19 crisis.
|Here are some helpful links for up-to-date information on the Coronavirus:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Link
- Johns Hopkins University Link
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Link
- World Health Organization Link