- Registraton for Youth Ministry Faith Formation —
- Youth Ministry info *** Youth Registration Form
- Donuts @ 9am Mass, PLEASE HELP — 8am-9am set-up, 10-11am serve & clean-up.
- >> March 17th & 31st
- Confirmation meeting for Candidates (1st & 2nd Year) and Sponsors and Parents — 4:00-5:15pm
- Sunday March 17th, 5:30pm Mass — Commitment Rite for 1st Year Confirmation Candidates (Parents needed to attend too). Candidates will be called forward to the altar area for the Rite, meet Fr. Mark. — Response is “I do” to questions. Parents will be asked to stand in pew area; response is “I do” to questions.
- Easter Baskets for Adopt-A-Senior ministry — April 2nd, in classes. Help make cards & packages for Seniors, that volunteers will take to them to help with their Easter celebration.
- Easter Baskets service op. — Thursday April 18th, 6:30–8:00pm. Help us sort & bag groceries for families to help with their Easter celebration. Help donate “dry goods” and “canned goods” to fill the bags, PLEASE!
Youth Ministry Calendar
There are many items listed, but many more possibilities. Updates will be posted regularly (check the “Updated: __/__/__” date at the top of the calendar pages). The Calendars are now color coded — Classes, Service Opportunities, Community Building Activities, Parents Activities/Events, Masses & Church Events, etc.); let me know your questions/suggestions.
- Youth Ministry Calendar 2019 — updated 3/12/19 (pdf file)
- View Google version of Youth Ministry calendar will be updated soon.
- Youth events/activities can also be seen on the Parish Calendar.
Permission Slips / Information Sheets / Flyers
- St. Vincent de Paul service op — help serve dinner to the shelter residents — 3:15 (@ OMC) to 7pm
- OMC Permission Form — St.VdP Authorization — Food Handler info/test
- Servers must wear pants (no shorts) and closed toed shoes to help in the kitchen.
- Service Op dates: March 16th — Please let me know if you can go, and to which dates.
- Other Svc.Op. dates include March 29th, April 6th, May 10th & 25th
- Ronald McDonald House service op — Saturday March 30th, 9:30am–2:30pm — prep and serve lunch, then clean-up. Carpool to RMH, and back. Youth and Parents needed to help with this Svc. Op.
- Easter Baskets — April. 11th, help sort/bag food to help families with their Christmas celebrations. Help donate canned/dry goods to fill the bags.
Confirmation Forms + Youth Ministry Information
- Youth Ministry 2018-2019 — (includes 7th/8th Grade Faith Formation & Confirmation preparation info.)
- Confirmation Sponsor information
- Confirmation Service Hours tracking form — Youth please track your own Service Hours.
DUE NOW PLEASE if you’ve completed your 1st Year in preparation. Thank you to those who’ve turned yours in already.
- Confirmation info trio — (includes Apostles Creed, Gifts of the Holy Spirit & Fruits of the Holy Spirit)
- Prayer Know-tes — (includes Sign of the Cross, Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Act of Contrition & The Apostles Creed)
- Confirmation Candidate’s Petition Letter — Due by March 30th (2nd Year Candidates only)
- Confirmation Readiness Interview — 2018-2019 (to know by end of preparation, + Reflection Write-Up (bottom of page 2)) — Due by April 30th (2nd Year Candidates only)