Navy SEAL Shares Secrets to Success in High School and Beyond…
Former U.S. Navy SEAL, Yale University cum laude graduate, Division I Athlete, Harvard Business School graduate, Goldman Sachs Investment Banker, Firefighter, Entrepreneur, Shark Tank contestant, and PrepWell Academy Founder, Phil Black, shares his insights on how to prepare your child for success in high school and beyond.
Learn the key factors in managing the college admissions process starting freshman year. Use the links on this page to learn more about:
- What do I need to know about the college admissions process?
- How do I motivate my child to take this process seriously?
- How and when do I introduce this process to my child?
- How realistic is an athletic scholarship?
- What are tips for building strong and long-lasting study habits early on?
- How should we prioritize extracurricular activities, schoolwork, sports, and family?
- What are today’s colleges expecting from my child?
- How do we make the most out of our summers?