- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Our Mother of Confidence St Katharine Drexel Room
3131 Governor Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
Everything you wanted to know about baptizing your child in this 1- hour course. This Baptism class meets the requirements for parents and Godparents in order to baptize your child.
Some of the topics covered:
- Overview of the Baptism Rite
- Why do we do what we do?
- Understanding the significance of the sacrament
- Responsibilities of the baptized / stewardship
- What does it mean to be a Godparent?
- Tips on how to have a successful Godparent relationship
- Tips on making God the center of family life
We ask that you attend the 9 AM Mass, and then the class at 10AM in the St Katharine Drexel Room. (Sometimes a 10:10 AM start, depending on when Mass lets out.)
2017 Class dates: https://omcsandiego.org/sacraments/baptisms/baptism-classes/
Registration closes one week before the date of the class. Please contact Emily Carignan at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Thurs/Fridays at 858-453-0222 in order to register.