- Beach Picnic / Bonfire — Wednesday June 27th, 4pm–9:30pm — La Jolla Shores
- $5 — Permission Form
- Magic Mountain youth trip — Wednesday July 11th, 6am–Midnight (from/to OMC)
- $45 (need by June 15th) — Permission Form
- Stay tuned for more Summer activities
Youth Ministry Calendar
There are many items listed, but many more possibilities. Updates will be posted regularly (check the “Updated: __/__/__” date at the top of the calendar pages). The Calendars are now color coded — Classes, Service Opportunities, Community Building Activities, Parents Activities/Events, Masses & Church Events, etc.); let me know your questions/suggestions.
- Youth Ministry Calendar 2018 — updated 5/31/18 (pdf file)
- View Google version of Youth Ministry calendar
- Youth events/activities can also be seen on the Parish Calendar.
Permission Slips / Information Sheets / Flyers
- St. Vincent de Paul service op — help serve dinner to the shelter residents — 3:15 (@ OMC) to 7pm
- OMC Permission Form — St.VdP Authorization — Food Handler info/test
- Servers must wear pants (no shorts) and closed toed shoes to help in the kitchen.
- Service Op dates: PENDING — Please let me know if you can go, and to which dates.
- Rummage Sale — Setup July 2nd–6th (9am–8pm) come help for an hour or more.
- *** Rummage Sale (to the community) Saturday July 7th, 7am–1pm — HELPERS NEEDED
- *** Rummage Sale (to Parishioners) after Saturday & Sunday Masses — HELPERS NEEDED
- *** Rummage Sale CLEAN-UP/PACKING 7pm July 8th — LOTS OF HELPERS NEEDED
- Vacation Bible School “Splash Canyon” — July 30–Aug. 3rd — LOTS OF HELPERS NEEDED
- ^>>Decoration/Set-Up — July 23rd–29th, 9am–8pm (most days) — LOTS OF HELPERS NEEDED
- Summer Activities — Knotts Berry Farm or Magic Mountain, Water Park, Bowling, Boomers, Bay Picnic/Bonfire — Stay tuned for details.
Confirmation Forms + Youth Ministry Information
- Youth Ministry 2017-2018 — (includes 7th/8th Grade Faith Formation & Confirmation preparation info.)
- Confirmation Sponsor information
- Confirmation Service Hours tracking form — Youth please track your own Service Hours.
DUE NOW PLEASE if you’ve completed your 1st Year in preparation. Thank you to those who’ve turned yours in already.
- Confirmation info trio — (includes Apostles Creed, Gifts of the Holy Spirit & Fruits of the Holy Spirit)
- Prayer Know-tes — (includes Sign of the Cross, Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Act of Contrition & The Apostles Creed)
- Confirmation Candidate’s Petition Letter
- Confirmation Readiness Interview — 2017-2018 (to know by end of preparation, + Reflection Write-Up)