Youth Ministry Calendar
There are many items listed, but many more possibilities. Updates will be posted regularly (check the “Updated: __/__/__” date at the top of the calendar pages). The Calendars are now color coded — Classes, Service Opportunities, Community Building Activities, Parents Activities/Events, Masses & Church Events, etc.); let me know your questions/suggestions.
- Youth Ministry Calendar 2018 — updated 8/21/18 (pdf file)
- Youth Ministry Calendar 2019 — updated 8/21/18 (pdf file)
- View Google version of Youth Ministry calendar will be updated soon.
- Youth events/activities can also be seen on the Parish Calendar.
Permission Slips / Information Sheets / Flyers
- St. Vincent de Paul service op — help serve dinner to the shelter residents — 3:15 (@ OMC) to 7pm
- OMC Permission Form — St.VdP Authorization — Food Handler info/test
- Servers must wear pants (no shorts) and closed toed shoes to help in the kitchen.
- Service Op dates: Dec. 7th — Please let me know if you can go, and to which dates.
- Other Svc.Op. dates include Jan. 18th &n 26th, Feb. 15th & 23rd.
- Parish Family Festival — that was Oct. 12th has been taken off of the schedule
- It will be rescheduled for Feb. 2019; more info is forthcoming!
- “Giving Hope” — Walk for Life supporting Birthline — Sunday Oct. 14th 1:00-3:30pm @ De Anza Cove
- You can walk or help collect contributions (forms are available). If you are willing to support Ian walking, please call me, (858) 774-8601.
- “You Give Us Life” — Confirmation Retreat — Nov. 2nd (4pm @ OMC) – 4th (return 2pm to OMC) —
- — Retreat Information — Waiver (Permission Form)
Confirmation Forms + Youth Ministry Information
- Youth Ministry 2018-2019 — (includes 7th/8th Grade Faith Formation & Confirmation preparation info.)
- Confirmation Sponsor information
- Confirmation Service Hours tracking form — Youth please track your own Service Hours.
DUE NOW PLEASE if you’ve completed your 1st Year in preparation. Thank you to those who’ve turned yours in already.
- Confirmation info trio — (includes Apostles Creed, Gifts of the Holy Spirit & Fruits of the Holy Spirit)
- Prayer Know-tes — (includes Sign of the Cross, Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Act of Contrition & The Apostles Creed)
- Confirmation Candidate’s Petition Letter — Due by March 30th (2nd Year Candidates only)
- Confirmation Readiness Interview — 2018-2019 (to know by end of preparation, + Reflection Write-Up (bottom of page 2)) — Due by April 30th (2nd Year Candidates only)