It’s that time of year again, Catholic Night at Petco Park! Come join Our Mother of Confidence, our #1 Padre Father Mark, and other fellow Catholics in good fun, good company, and Padre baseball. This year the Padres will be hosting the Washington Nationals.
Catholic Night at Petco will be held on Friday, August 18th this year. The game starts at 7:10 pm if you are driving there, but we highly recommend that you join us on the bus. Meet us at 4:00 pm in the OMC parking lot if you are riding with us. The bus will be leaving at 4:30 pm sharp. Ask anyone who went last year; the bus is a whole lot of fun, and you don’t have to worry about traffic or parking at Petco!
Our advice is to purchase tickets early this year as they go very quickly, especially if you will be riding the bus with us.
Bus transport only: $23
Ballpark Ticket only: $24 Includes Catholic Night T Shirt!
Bus AND Ballpark Ticket: $47 includes Catholic Night T Shirt!
Great time had by all… priceless!
Even more details:
- Complimentary Refreshments at OMC and on bus beginning at 4 pm!
- Payable in advance online via PayPal (coming soon) or via check made out to OMC at the rectory office. (Please not that the rectory cannot take cash or credit cards for this event.)
- Payment must be made no later than1 week in advance.
- Tickets will be distributed aboard bus
- ** Bus leaves PROMPTLY at 4:30 pm**
** Active military and families will be free of charge, in generous thanks to the Knights of Columbus **